E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial is outside! To get him inside you'll need to lure him in with pieces of candy... every right answer adds another piece to the trail.
1. Which candy does Elliot use to lure E.T. into his house?
2. Where does E.T. hide from Elliot's mom?
Under the bed
In the toy chest
In with the stuffed animals
Behind the drapes
3. What is the name of Drew Barrymore's character in E.T.?
4. What does Elliot toss into the shed?
Raggedy Ann doll
5. What is E.T. dressed as on Halloween?
6. As Elliott rides his bicycle into the woods, E.T. uses his powers to do what?
Light the way
Bring flowers to life
7. Why does E.T.'s finger light up?
To heal Elliot's finger
To phone home
To get Elliott to come over
Pointing toward space
8. How old was Drew Barrymore when the film was released?
9. What does Elliot do while E.T. is watching John Wayne in
The Quiet Man
Frees frogs from dissection
Talks with a drawl
Kisses a girl at school
Punches a classmate
10. What toy helps teach E.T. to speak?
See 'n Say
Slip 'n Slide
Speak & Spell
Copyright © 2016 The '80s Server, a division of MacroMusic, Inc.
All Rights Reserved.