|Welcome to the expanded version of Gremlines! We've nearly doubled the number of puzzles!
You, the '80s fanatic,
must maneuver your way through ten -- yes, ten -- movie quotes
matching the dialogue to the movie.
Check back tomorrow for a new set of questions!
- "Why don't you just make 10 louder and make 10 be the top number and make that a little louder..."
Some Kind of Wonderful
This Is Spinal Tap
- "The one constant through all the years, Ray, has been baseball."
Field of Dreams
- "Hey you... get your damn hands off her!"
The Road Warrior
Back to the Future
- "Where does he get all those wonderful toys?"
- "Geez, you're real nice...If I didn't have puke breath, I'd kiss you."
- "Crush your enemies, see him driven before you, and hear the lamentation of the women."
Conan The Barbarian
Full Metal Jacket
- "Ok. You people sit tight, hold the fort, and keep the home fires burning and if we're not back by dawn, call the President."
Naked Gun: From the Files of Police Squad
Big Trouble in Little China
- "I've been wearing the same underwear since Tuesday..."
Thelma and Louise
Planes, Trains and Automobiles
- "Wait 'til they get a load of me."
- "It's the StayPuft Marshmallow man."
The Karate Kid