|Welcome to the expanded version of Gremlines! We've nearly doubled the number of puzzles!
You, the '80s fanatic,
must maneuver your way through ten -- yes, ten -- movie quotes
matching the dialogue to the movie.
Check back tomorrow for a new set of questions!
- "Hello, hello, anybody home, huh? Think, McFly, think."
Back to the Future
Hollywood Hot Tubs II
- "You must chill! You must chill! I have hidden your keys! Chill!"
Better Off Dead
- "The power of the force stopped you, you hosers!"
Empire Strikes Back
- "It is not the hands that call us. It is the desire."
Evil Dead II
The Witches of Eastwick
- "It is beyond my control"
Return of the Jedi
- "Alas, your Mr. Takagi did not see it that way so he won't be joining us for the rest of his life."
Big Trouble in Little China
- "What time does that mentally retarded Swedish husband of yours get home anyhow?"
Beauty and the Beast
2069: A Sex Odyssey
- "It comes to this... I love Westley. I always have, I know now I always will."
Room With a View
A View to a Kill
The Princess Bride
- "Strange things are afoot at the Circle-K."
Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure
Fast Times at Ridgemont High
- "We're gonna have the hap-hap-happiest Christmas since Bing Crosby tapped danced with Danny-fucking-Kaye."
National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
A Christmas Story