|Welcome to the expanded version of Gremlines! We've nearly doubled the number of puzzles!
You, the '80s fanatic,
must maneuver your way through ten -- yes, ten -- movie quotes
matching the dialogue to the movie.
Check back tomorrow for a new set of questions!
- "Gentlemen, let's broaden our minds... Lawrence!"
Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- "His mama named him Clay, I'm gonna call him Clay."
Coming to America
The Elephant Man
- "Why, you stuck up, half-witted, scruffy-looking nerf-herder!"
Return of the Jedi
The Empire Strikes Back
- "Thank God it's Friday!"
Some Kind of Wonderful
Fast Times at Ridgemont High
Back to the Future
- "If only you could see what I've seen with your eyes!"
The Sammy Davis, Jr. Story
- "Crush your enemies, see him driven before you, and hear the lamentation of the women."
Conan The Barbarian
Full Metal Jacket
- "It's Czechoslovakia... it's like going into Wisconsin."
Spies Like Us
- "Say hello to my little friend."
Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom
The Great Muppet Caper
- "Where does he get all those wonderful toys?"
- "Galaxy Glue, Galaxy Glue, what would we do without Galaxy Glue?"
Lost in America
The Last Temptation of Christ
The Incredible Shrinking Woman