|Welcome to the expanded version of Gremlines! We've nearly doubled the number of puzzles!
You, the '80s fanatic,
must maneuver your way through ten -- yes, ten -- movie quotes
matching the dialogue to the movie.
Check back tomorrow for a new set of questions!
- "It's good to be the king."
Streets of Fire
History of the World Part 1
Chariots of Fire
- "I'll be takin' these Huggies and, uh, whatever cash you got."
A Nightmare on Elm Street
Desperately Seeking Susan
Ferris Bueller's Day Off
- "After very careful consideration, sir, I've come to the conclusion that your new defense system sucks."
- "It was the Dukes... it was the Dukes!"
Under the Rainbow
- "Wait 'til they get a load of me."
- "You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the frontier against Zur and the Kodan Armadda."
Battle Beyond the Stars
V: The Movie
The Last Starfighter
- "Gentlemen, let's broaden our minds... Lawrence!"
Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- "I am not an animal!"
The Elephant Man
The Great Muppet Caper
- "I wonder how you'd take to working in a pocket calculator."
- "Six bucks and my right nut says we're not landing in Chicago."
Planes, Trains, & Automobiles