|Welcome to the expanded version of Gremlines! We've nearly doubled the number of puzzles!
You, the '80s fanatic,
must maneuver your way through ten -- yes, ten -- movie quotes
matching the dialogue to the movie.
Check back tomorrow for a new set of questions!
- "She was doing strange and magical things."
The Gods Must be Crazy!
The Witches of Eastwick
- "People don't want to pay money to watch people living next to toxic waste, they can see that in New Jersey!"
Die Hard II
- "That's the fact, Jack!"
- "I've never bagged a babe."
Pretty in Pink
- "Surf's up, Beachboy, but not for you. You'll be hangin' ten downtown."
Fast Times at Ridgemont High
Howard the Duck
- "What's the matter, Colonel Sanders...chicken?"
Coming to America
Planes, Trains, & Automobiles
- "I can't believe I gave my panties to a geek."
Revenge of the Nerds
- "It's K-K-K-Ken c-c-c-coming to k-k-k-kill me!"
A Fish Called Wanda
Three Men and a Baby
- "Hey, everybody! We're all gonna get laid!"
Back to School
- "Now there's a man who cares. About what, I have no idea."
Do The Right Thing
Back to School Beetlejuice
Now there's a man who cares. About what, I have no idea.|Back to School Beetlejuice|Do The Right Thing|Howard The Duck