|Welcome to the expanded version of Gremlines! We've nearly doubled the number of puzzles!
You, the '80s fanatic,
must maneuver your way through ten -- yes, ten -- movie quotes
matching the dialogue to the movie.
Check back tomorrow for a new set of questions!
- "We're sick... I think we're dying."
E.T. - The Extra-Terrestrial
The Killing Fields
- "All we are is dust in the wind, dude."
Bill And Ted's Excellent Adventure
Fast Times At Ridgemont High
Pretty In Pink
- "Randy just lay there like a slug. It was his only defense."
Stand By Me
The Lost Boys
A Christmas Story
- "Dogs and cats... living together... mass hysteria!"
Never Cry Wolf
Milo and Otis
Oliver and Company
- "Thank God it's Friday!"
Back to the Future
Fast Times at Ridgemont High
Some Kind of Wonderful
- "Say hello to my little friend."
The Great Muppet Caper
Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom
- "Whatever you do... don't fall asleep."
Dream A Little Dream
A Nightmare On Elm Street
Jaws III: The Revenge
- "It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses."
The Blues Brothers
Adventures in Babysitting
Planes, Trains, & Automobiles
- "Momma, cars don't behave, they are behaved upon."
Throw Momma From The Train
Driving Miss Daisy
- "Don't mind her. She's still upset because somebody dropped a house on her sister."
The Neverending Story
9 to 5
Return to OZ