|Welcome to the expanded version of Gremlines! We've nearly doubled the number of puzzles!
You, the '80s fanatic,
must maneuver your way through ten -- yes, ten -- movie quotes
matching the dialogue to the movie.
Check back tomorrow for a new set of questions!
- "That's not a knife. That's a knife!"
Nightmare on Elm Street
Rambo -- First Blood, Part 2
- "And I want the rest of you cowboys to know somethin'. There's a new sheriff in town."
Friday the 13th
Beverly Hills Cop
- "K-Mart sucks."
Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure
Back to the Future
- "Nah, we're not homosexual, but we are willing to learn."
Coming to America
This is Spinal Tap!
- "Ok, I'll meet you at the place near the thing where we went that time."
The Elephant Man
- "Slow down, Justin. I'll get you some dip."
Romancing the Stone
- "Excuse me. I have to go. Somewhere there is a crime happening."
The Great Muppet Caper
- "I know how alone you feel, alone in all that cold blackness,but I'm there in the dark with you."
- "How much for the little girl? Your women, how much for the women?"
Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom
The Blues Brothers
Romancing The Stone
- "I can't believe I gave my panties to a geek."
Revenge of the Nerds