|Welcome to the expanded version of Gremlines! We've nearly doubled the number of puzzles!
You, the '80s fanatic,
must maneuver your way through ten -- yes, ten -- movie quotes
matching the dialogue to the movie.
Check back tomorrow for a new set of questions!
- "Now that's a real shame when folks be throwin' away a perfectly good white boy like that."
Lethal Weapon II
Better Off Dead
The Sure Thing
- "Fresh breath's a priority in my life."
Up in Smoke
Romancing the Stone
Pretty In Pink
- "We're gonna need some more FBI guys, I guess."
The Big Chill
The Right Stuff
- "Give me back my hand, give me back my hand!"
A Nightmare On Elm Street
Evil Dead II
Friday the 13th
- "Murdoch? I'm coming to get you!"
Stand By Me
Hannah and Her Sisters
Rambo -- First Blood, Part 2
- "On my planet we don't say die, we say KILL!"
Earth Girls Are Easy
Howard the Duck
- "Don't you understand when you give up your dreams you die."
Dead Poet's Society
- "Hey bud, (laugh), let's party!"
Fast Times at Ridgemont High
Chariots of Fire
- "Badgers... badgers?! We don't need no steenking badgers!"
The Legend of the Lone Ranger
- "I'm sorry, I can't come to the door right now. I'm afraid that in my weakened condition I could take a nasty spill down the stairs and subject myself to further school absences."
Ferris Bueller's Day Off